Public & Private
- Learn the history and stories behind cocktails and their ingredients.
- Discover lesser known classic and modern cocktails, instead of the same boring parade of Mules and Margaritas.
- Enjoy a small group, interactive experience, with time to ask questions and get personalized suggestions and tips as you mix drinks.
- Choose from several recipes in each class: from drinks that just need a single spirit and a trip to the grocery store, to drinks that reach deep into your liquor cabinet.
Tammy brings history and storytelling to the (virtual) table with her classes. Whether you’re a seasoned mixologist or new to the cocktail scene, Tammy shares her wisdom in a very approachable manner. – Elaine
Typical Class Flow:
- You’ll receive your recipe list 7-10 days prior to class, giving you plenty of time to shop and prepare any optional specialty ingredients
- On the day of the class you’ll sign into Zoom. The class kicks off with a welcome and introductions among the small group (no more than 12 computers connecting).
- Tammy tells the stories of the first few cocktails, including their ingredients and history, using pictures, videos and live demonstrations. You can ask questions any time.
- Break for mixing! You’ll mix your choice of cocktail(s) from the list of 8-10 provided, and get live tips on substitutions and ingredients as needed. Then you’ll get to show off your drink and discuss it with the group.
- More stories and picture about the rest of the cocktails, followed by a last round of mixing, questions and sharing.
Duration: 60-75 minutes.
Private Cocktail Classes
Tammy’s Tastings online cocktail classes are a great way to bring friends and family together for an activity when you can’t be in the same room. They’re perfect for birthday parties, family gatherings, and pre-wedding events. You can choose from our extensive list of class topics or get a class customized for your group. Private classes start at just $150. Contact us for more information or to book.
This class was super fun and I’m not just saying that because now we’re snockered. I learned much more than I expected to. If you’re a sucker for cultural history of any kind and you like drinks, this is a must-do. — Cecilia & Corwin
Very informative. I liked the slides and the historical information. The pacing of the class is just right. Tammy is extremely knowledgeable and approachable. — Jon