1:00 pm - 3:00 pm Eastern
Your cocktail will only be as good as its ingredients! Commercial versions of standard cocktail ingredients like grenadine and cherries are often sorely lacking in flavor. In this 2-hour workshop you’ll make these standard cocktail ingredients along with some unique specialty items. You’ll take home samples of everything you made, along with the recipes and know-how to make them yourself. You’ll make:
- Grenadine (from real pomegranates, not corn syrup!)
- Fruit shrub (a vinegar based fruit preservation method from colonial times)
- Orgeat (an almond syrup essential for tiki drinks)
- Brandied cherries (you’ll never use those artificially colored and flavored maraschino cherries again!)
- Tonic syrup (for making your own tonic water)
The fee for the class is $25 per person, which includes appetizers and a drink you’ll make with your creations, plus a $20 materials fee. Couples or groups who would like to attend and take home only one set of ingredients need only pay one materials fee.
Detailed location information for this Ann Arbor event will be sent to registrants.
Bookings are closed for this event. Space may still be available, call Tammy at 734-276-3215 to inquire.