April showers bring May floral cocktails! In this class we’ll explore a variety of different floral ingredients. We’ll talk about liqueurs like the ever-popular St Germain and Creme de Violette. Explore the artful application of a few drops of rose or orange blossom water. And look to infusions and syrups made from ingredients like chamomile or hibiscus.
Your booking includes light snacks (pretzels, nuts). The Last Word is closed during the class, so no food service is available. The class includes a combination of history and stories, technique instruction, and hands-on making of cocktails. Plus sampling, of course! Total consumption is equivalent to 1.5-2 cocktails per person over the 90-120 minute class.
- You MUST be vaccinated to attend class. You must show your Covid-19 vaccination card, either the actual object or photograph of it, along with a photo ID bearing a name which matches the card.
- We will be following all state requirements and CDC recommendations regarding Covid-19 precautions as they exist at the time of the class.
- Tables will NOT be separated by 6 feet.
- Equipment and ingredients will be shared between tables
- Maximum class size will be 24 people, plus staff
READ BEFORE BOOKING
The friendships that have sprung up between strangers seated together at Tammy’s Tastings classes are some of our favorite things and communal tables are an important part of the Tammy’s Tastings experience! But we understand that currently some of you may not want to be seated with people you don’t know, so we are offering both private and communal tables. Attending alone? We apologize, but we cannot guarantee that singles will be seated at a table by themselves, so only buy a ticket if you are willing to be seated with others.
How to book:
- Choose your table type, then purchase the number of tickets for your party. Pricing is per person, not per table.
- Due to table size limitations, the maximum party size is 6 people, and there are a limited number of those tables available.
- Everyone in your group should book on a single order as we cannot guarantee that groups booking separately will be seated together (this is a change from the past where you had the option of specifying people to be seated with).
This event is fully booked. Email email@example.com to be added to the wait list. For events at Straight Farmhouse, email firstname.lastname@example.org.