Explore Mexican flavors with Tammy’s Tastings and Last Bite Chef! You’ll explore cocktail and food pairing as we combine foods from Mexico with cocktails featuring tequila and mezcal.
What’s on the menu:
- Chicken or Black Bean enchiladas with homemade green or red enchilada sauce
- Chef Allison’s signature guacamole to go with your favorite chips
- Dove & Daisy – This mashup of a Paloma and a Margarita has no grapefruit juice, but tastes like it does, courtesy of bittersweet Aperol. This is the perfect aperitivo to sip while we cook and get our stomachs ready for the meal ahead!
- Olivia – A refreshing cucumber cocktail featuring Mezcal and ginger liqueur (Mezcal haters should feel free to substite tequila)
- Tomato Kiss – Margarita meets pico de gallo in this tomato-cilantro-jalapeno accented cocktail (cilantro averse can leave it out or substitute basil instead)
You’ll receive a detailed shopping list and recipes in advance, and step by step instruction during the class. Stay and eat with classmates at the end or sign off and enjoy on your own – it’s up to you! Most food allergies or restrictions can be accommodated, please note them below or contact me in advance to confirm.
Online class sessions are limited to a small number of signups so we can keep things interactive. Pricing is per computer connected, not per person!
Chef Allison Anastasio of Last Bite Chef is a personal chef & culinary educator based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. She is passionately dedicated to nourishing families by providing them not only with nutritious foods prepared from-scratch, but also with peace of mind knowing that they have more time to sit with each other at the end of a long day over a delicious meal. She has a passion for using local products and seasonal produce, showcasing intense global flavors, and she makes daily practice of reading, experimenting and tasting. Chef Allison delights in teaching people how to create delicious meals and in developing recipes that are perfect for the home cook. Read more about her at www.lastbitechef.com.
Bookings are closed for this event. Space may still be available, call Tammy at 734-276-3215 to inquire. For events at Straight Farmhouse, call Rebecca at 734-219-8481.