In this hands-on 3 hour workshop you’ll learn to make both hand dipped truffles and molded bonbons, and will take home chocolates that you can give as holiday gifts (or eat all by yourself!). You will:
- learn to make ganache (the creamy center of a truffle)
- learn to form truffle centers
- learn to temper chocolate
- practice dipping and decorating centers prepared chocolate centers
- learn to decorate, fill and finish molded chocolates using professional polycarbonate molds
You’ll take home around 16 completed truffles, as well as bark and/or chocolate dipped pretzels.
The location for this Ann Arbor event will be provided after registration.
Bookings are closed for this event. Space may still be available, call Tammy at 734-276-3215 to inquire. For events at Straight Farmhouse, call Rebecca at 734-219-8481.